This is it, as techno-savvy as we get. As we prepare to get married, actually do it, and then travel for a year you can be with us every step of the way. Isn't that lovely?

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Diving In Heaven, Sort of

Its meditatively quiet, and all around you are lithe fronds swaying to some unheard but ethereal symphony. Only problem is that its COLD. So very cold. Especially if you are wearing a 15 year old wetsuit, as I was.

I am taking a series of dive courses to prepare myself for research diving, and we dove today at a site just south of Monterey, near Carmel, CA. It was BEAUTIFUL, the sort of classic kelp dive that they make movies of. I made a movie too, but its not so good. But I posted it anyway, because that is what I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger thelaugh said...

Firsties!

Haha.

Looks cold...any underwater scene in North America dated January 20 gives the viewer the chills. Looked like it was fun though!

Lovies,

T

7:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home