This is it, as techno-savvy as we get. As we prepare to get married, actually do it, and then travel for a year you can be with us every step of the way. Isn't that lovely?

Monday, December 31, 2007

Is Anyone Out There?




I think that a 2.5 week interlude between posts may have done the trick. If, indeed, we still have any readers out there I will be quite surprised. But we do have new pictures on a subject that I've gotten many questions on: Christine's new job. Yesterday I made my first visit to cubicle-landia. Both of us are new to the cubicle thing (I have one at USGS), which makes it kind of exciting and new. Sort of. To get the full picture of Christine's new undertaking, check their website.

3 Comments:

Blogger ladyhedda said...

I'm out here, and I check in regularly....
I was hoping to see photos of Christine in a power outfit - but I guess I'll have to wait!
Life in cubicle-landia can be fun. My time will come.....
We miss you guys.

6:04 PM

 
Blogger Carrie said...

I'm here too, and Abby too. she says, "It's Christine, in a box!"

8:01 AM

 
Blogger Rosie said...

I'm here too! Yeah, a power suit would be sweet. Maybe with big shoulder pads. You guys have to keep blogging to keep me away from celebrity-gossip websites.

1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home