This is it, as techno-savvy as we get. As we prepare to get married, actually do it, and then travel for a year you can be with us every step of the way. Isn't that lovely?

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The ring has arrived!


Don't know if you can zoom in on this image, and we are at a library computer, so I can't find software to crop it, but this is a photo of my ring, which came in the mail while we were in Portland last week. It is beautiful, with a scene etched in to it that Christine came up with - waves and a seastack. Definitely a bit more appealling than the ring pop that I was married with...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful using hand language like that when you enter California. You might be overwriting someones gang sign.

The ring is a beauty. Adrian

10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you're officially married now. Just don't lose it like I have three or four rings ago! And, it's nice to see up close and personal, what Silas' hands are going to look like in 20 years!

Have more fun that you already are!

B-I-L

5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home