This is it, as techno-savvy as we get. As we prepare to get married, actually do it, and then travel for a year you can be with us every step of the way. Isn't that lovely?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

And more getting ready...




We've reconvened back in Portland, Oregon, at Sandra and Sean's house. this morning Christine and I started what will be our ritual for the next few days - run errands to make final arrangements for leaving, work with whittling down and packing our staff for the bike trip, and separate what will be shipped south for us to pick up when the trip is done. Additionally, I am studying for the GRE's, which I've scheduled for Friday, so I am trying to fit in a few hours a day (not very successfully thus far).

Over the weekend I travelled to a few different places in Western Washington, including the Olympic Peninsula, where I was able to see Chrissy and Kevin (and attend Kevin's fantastic "stag" party) grab a surf at the Elwha, visit with Tom, Carrie, Adrian and Suzanne, and swing by our house to visit our kitties. All seems well in paradise and it tugged at my heart in a big way to drive away for the last time this year. Driving on to the peninsula on Saturday morning felt so good.

That is about all for now. We start biking next week! Because there aren't any photos with this post i've just thrown one or two that I like from the past month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home