This is it, as techno-savvy as we get. As we prepare to get married, actually do it, and then travel for a year you can be with us every step of the way. Isn't that lovely?

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Two New Must See Films

Really, Probably the films of the decade...

Or maybe not... We just posted two films, both chronicling little adventures in Sarawak, Borneo. Why, you ask, do we (or i should say i...) waste expensive computer time doing this? I am not quite sure. But I hope you enjoy them.

First, our visit to Wind Cave. Click Here.

Next, our visit to the world-famous (you have heard of it, haven't you?) Cat Museum. Click Here.

Remember, all of our films that we post are archived. just follow the "Film Archive" link at www.christineandian.com

- Ian

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

Wow. To think I've lived all these years without experiencing a cat museum. Thank you for that enlightening, cultural experience. Ian, your artful performance was truly moving.

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Carrie said...

Really, I don't think I've laughed so hard since the last time I said that in a comment here. Oh, but the end, the end of the cat museum video. Tom saw it before me and anxiously waited for me to get home to show me. He kept say, "wait, it gets better!" Abby liked the part when you popped the balloons. This is the kind of thing that no one would believe if you hadn't recorded it. Brilliant!

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home