This is it, as techno-savvy as we get. As we prepare to get married, actually do it, and then travel for a year you can be with us every step of the way. Isn't that lovely?

Saturday, November 04, 2006

photos to go with christine´s blog




a few photos with christine´s blog. a gem from halloween, and two from dia de los muertes, one in san juan de chamula outside san cristobal and one from a door in san cristobal

oh yeah, this is the farthest south i´ve ever been. EVER.

-ian

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad that you guys are doing well. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you both. Lisa, Gary and Harper are on their way to Northampton for the turkey feed. It's cold and rainy-great eating weather! Katie had #3 last week and I met baby Anna two days after she was born. Of course she's the prettiest girl in the world...

xoxo, Rosie

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home